Vet: the best career for ever and ever!!

Posted by javier osorio


I don`t remember when i thought to become a vet, just i know i want to be a vet since i have memory.
When i was 17 or 18 years old, i don`t remember. I had a vocational crisis, with kinesiology. But then i prefer vet for all the others careers. But I really don`t know which university to choose, just I knew I want a public university. So, then i choose universidad de chile because i thought this is the best university with my career.
Before i took the PSU i came to the universidad de chile and i took a tour for the faculty, and i fell in love (to the faculty of course). I don`t think i want to change my mind.
See you in the next post.
Javier

6 comments:

  1. Darigool

    Hi Javier
    very complicated have a vocational crisis, no is my case but I think that is complicated.
    well good choice in the career and the university.

    I'll see you in the next class
    bye

  1. Gurysabe

    Hi men !! How are you ??
    I too think that Universidad de Chile is the best university whit this carrer. Congratulations for you´re in our uni. See you tomorrow "Pelao!"

  1. pancho!! xD

    hi javier.
    I also am in love with our faculty, is really beautifull!!!!
    see you tomorrow. :D

  1. Miss

    I don`t remember when i thought to become a vet, just i know i want to be a vet since i have memory.
    When i WW had 17 or 18 years old, i don`t remember. I had a vocational crisis, with kinesiology. But then i prefer vet for all the others careers. But I really don`t know which university ^ choose, just I TENSE know I want a public university. So, then i choose universidad de chile because i SP belive this is the best university with my career.
    Before i took the PSU i came to the universidad de chile and i took a tour for the faculty, and i fell in love (to the faculty of course). I don`t think i want to change my mind.
    See you in the next post.
    Javier

    javier,
    well done! it is very good you like what you do!
    remeber you ARE 18! ok? what do you think about the teachers or your classmates?
    miss

  1. javier osorio
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. javier osorio

    thanks for the correction miss...
    Well i don´t know. My classmates are awesome,really, i don´t belive i could have a best luck.(well, i don´t seapsk with all, but you can undestand, i think). And the teachers know a lot!, but always i can´t follow their class.

Post a Comment